A highly anticipated addition to the ever-growing Waterloo precinct, Waterfall by Crown Group comprises 331 generous apartments showcasing uniquely considered layouts. Designed by the multiaward winning SJB Architects, the building’s structural concept was heavily inspired by nature and the escape of a tropical environment. Waterfall by Crown Group is centralised by a large residents-only tropical landscaped lagoon enclosed by each of the four buildings. A private residents’ rooftop area offers district views and recreation whilst an infinity edge pool provides a welcome option to relax and unwind. Carefully placed water features add to the serenity and work with the exotic, mature palm trees and textured greenery to create a tropical retreat.
1. Waterfall by Crown Group is located at 18-20 O’Dea Avenue, Waterloo.
2. It is designed by award-winning architects SJB and features a specially commissioned public artwork by installation artist Mika Utzon Popov (grandson of Sydney Opera House architect Jorn Utzon).
3. Waterfall by Crown Group is made up of a sophisticated collection of four buildings, three of which are eight storeys high and connected by long open-air walkways. In the north-east corner lies the 21-storey signature tower.
4. Inspired by cascading water and tropical rainforests, Waterfall by Crown Group offers a green revolution in sophisticated urban resort-style living, taking its name from the seven-storey man-made waterfall which cascades spectacularly down one of the development’s four buildings.
5. Waterfall by Crown Group offers residents the very best in everyday convenience with a mix of vibrant retailers on the ground floor. Covering a range of needs, retailers will include restaurants, casual dining, as well as convenience stores and beauty services.
6. The resort-style facilities at Waterfall by Crown Group complement the development’s ethos of creating spaces which make the most of nature. They include a rooftop infinity pool and spa, cantilevered gym, rooftop lounge with outdoor cinema and views of the Sydney CBD, tranquil internal lagoon with BBQ area and bamboo walkway, music room and function room.
7. Open plan layouts and floor to ceiling windows allow plenty of natural light to enter living spaces and provide unbroken views across the landscape. Interiors are completed with luxury finishes, European appliances and quality materials.
8. Waterfall by Crown Group sits at the heart of the Sydney’s fastest growing suburb, Waterloo, 4km from the Sydney CBD and 5km from Sydney International Airport. The area is well connected to central Sydney, southern Sydney and Bondi Junction. Green Square train station is 700m to the south and the future Waterloo Metro station is just 10 minutes away.
9. Waterloo is part of the City of Sydney’s Green Square urban renewal area, more specifically the Lachlan Precinct, with the goal of transforming the suburb from an industrial area to a thriving residential community. Already opened is the nearby Green Square Library and public plaza, with the Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre set to open in late 2020.
10. Crown Group’s reputation for quality design and build and its excess of awards demonstrates its commitment to delivering developments that stand the test of time.